Illustration || Graphic Design || Flash Game Developement

.

[Personal] Dream Journal 01



Often I have vivid adventure dreams, which are usually much more fun than being awake. I thought I should have short records of the dreams and perhaps use them later for inspiration, or just laugh at how dumb they were.

The short graphically challenged comic I have above comes from a few nights ago; in the dream I got to journey through the underworld in somewhat of "Dante's Inferno" style. Regardless of the happy stick figures, the dream itself was quite gloomy and haunting, and I remember waking up in cold sweat. For my own comfort, I was given a special pair of glasses that made me see the dead people "normally", because apparently without them I'd see them just as how they were when they died or rotting away. Of course I lost the glasses shortly and it drove me insane partly because of the sight of dead people and partly due to just being in the underworld as a live person. It was quite an adventure.




Another dream I had after that night wasn't really worth sketching; it just involved my best friend and I going to Disney World. For some reason though, each ride I went on, each corresponding villain of the film (for ex., evil stepmother queen from Snow White ride, Captain Hook from Peter Pan ride...etc.) would attack me. One of the enemy was a mad scientist from who knows which film, who try to sedate me by shooting endless amount of tranquilizer gun at me. I got shot numerous times, but I just yelled "YOU THINK ALL THOSE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS I SPENT AS A STONER WERE FOR NOTHING?? I BUILT AMAZING TOLERANCE TO DRUGS!!!" and was able to stay awake. Then my Mom and Brother came by, so we all bought candies and... happily went home.






Above is last night's dream which I can only vaguely remember except for that one image. Basically there was a "Drive-It-Yourself" Roller Coaster, and I was on it with some random person driving. It could be fun to illustrate I think.


2 comments:

  1. haha "bye michele! we can see your panties!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. they didn't actually say that but I was concerened in the dream nonetheless hahaha

    ReplyDelete